Modern weddings are often very expensive. Though 93% of brides plan their weddings using the internet to save money, 25% of couples pay for their weddings without any help from family. One of the most expensive aspects of a wedding is wedding photography. Most couples are drawn to wedding photography that combines traditional and photojournalistic, candid shots, but are still cost by surprise by wedding photographer pricing.
One way many couples save on wedding photography is by only hiring a photographer for the ceremony and using photo booths rentals for their reception. Photo booth rental prices are relatively inexpensive, and even cheap photo booth rental provides a great activity for a reception. Since the first modern photo booth appeared on Broadway in 1925, photo booths have been widely enjoyed. Many who have chosen to use photo booths for their wedding photography are thrilled with the results. Here’s why:
- Without a photographer around, guests feel free to get creative and silly. The photos will provide a much more accurate picture of your crazy guests than you’ll be able to get with a professional photographer snapping awkward candids./li>
- Photo strips are often printed with a customized logo that incorporates your names and wedding date. That added touch means that your guests will see a polished presentation that reflects well on your event.
- Wedding photo booths provide the greatest favors of all: personalized photos of a fantastic day! It’s something they’ll actually want to hang on to and it’s totally unique to your wedding.
- Guests who aren’t crazy about dancing can find something else fun to do instead of sitting at their tables and watching the party happen.
- Wedding photo booths usually come along with prop boxes full of silly hats, sunglasses, and other goofy stuff that guests absolutely love.
- Many photo booth companies provide a scrapbook for the bride and groom that includes all the prints from the evening. It makes a much more meaningful guestbook than the tome of signatures often set by the door.
- Photos are instantly uploaded to an online gallery for you to see anytime, and the bride and groom usually receive a flash drive with all of the images so that they can save, share, and print them easily.
- It appeals to guests of all ages. Kids and grandmas alike enjoy putting on some silly outfits and hamming up for the camera.
As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. You probably won’t get a chance to really talk to all of your guests, so this gives them an opportunity to show that they care and that they enjoyed your party. Read more here.