Just 100 years ago, North American adults did not have access to dental care, and nearly 50% of them had no teeth. Dental care is important, and ignoring it can leave you with a mouth full of gums, and only gums. Traditional and cosmetic dental work can keep your smile, and confidence, healthy and intact. How are patients teaming up with traditional and top cosmetic dentists to get sought after “pearly whites?”
Teeth Whitening Treatments
Did you know that Americans are shelling out an average of $1.4 billion on teeth whitening treatments, each and every year? Discolored and stained teeth can ruin your smile. A cosmetic family dentist can help you get better whitening results, and faster, too. Cosmetic dentists can help patients apply peroxide based creams, or they can affix customers’ smiles with veneers in more extreme cases.
Baby teeth start forming in the womb, in as little as six weeks following conception. Poor dental habits as a child can haunt us for the rest of our lives. Thanks to care and increased awareness, at least 90% of North American adults 65 and up have all of their natural teeth. Still, there are lasting options for that remaining 10%. Patients can get dental implants mini and otherwise anchored directly into old roots. Dental implants, or the titanium alloy implants, have a 98% chance of anchoring properly, and can function just like regular teeth for the the rest of patients’ lives.
Typical patients spend $5,000 to $6,000 on cosmetic dental procedures. The reason? Modern dental care and cosmetic dentistry, including whitening and dental implants mini and otherwise, can help patients have pearly white smiles that last for life. References.